How to set up a online store!
Have you ever wanted to set up your own online store/business? Are you not sure what you would sell or advertise? Would you want to sell a product you made like music, art, eBooks, cloths, photography, music lessons (piano, guitar, violin, flute) or another talent that you have? Would you like to become an affiliate and promote someone else products?
Where do you even start?
Here are a few steps that you can take to start making money online today!
Step One: How to get paid
To get started you will want to step up accounts in the following sites to receive the money you are going to earn:
- PayPal (https://www.paypal.com/)
- Stripe (https://stripe.com/)
Paypal allows you to get pay from anyone who has Paypal. Stipe requires the payee to have a Credit card rather than an account. These two programs will work for all online stores you set up.
Step Two: Find your product
Here is a list of ideas for products to market that are digital:
- eBook or Short stories
- Software (games, MS templates)
- Graphic Designer
- Video's (Workout guides, How too's)
You may be able to sell one or more of the product listed above, depending on how you would like to build your online store. You may decide that you do not want to make goods and want to sell the products that already exist. Here is a list of items that you can also do.
- Resale other's digital products (Buy and Sell)
- Become an affiliate and market their goods.
Step Three: Set up Shop
Setting up your online store can be done in a few different ways. Here is a list to help you get started.
- Define your target demographic
- Pick an eCommerce platform
- Build your online store
- Advertise and market your online store
To help you get started on the above action list here are a few pointers to move you in the right direction.
One easy-to-use eCommerce platform is Sellfy. This site has the ability to sell digital and tangible products. Sellfy has created a demo example of the type of store options they offer. (https://sellfy.com/sellfy-demo-store/) Join Sellfy by clicking the Affiliate Link below.
- http://get.sellfy.com/make-money-online (Affiliate link)
Another option for you to sell merchandise is on Shopify. It is similar to other eCommerce platforms, but you may have to add internal app's like uplinkly to sell digital content.
Step Four: Advertise! Advertise! ADVERTISE!
Here are companies where you can set up an account to pay to advertise your products.
- Google Adword (https://ads.google.com/)
- Facebook Advertising (https://www.facebook.com/business/ads)
- Linkedin (https://business.linkedin.com/marketing-solutions)
- Instagram (https://business.instagram.com/advertising/)
- Twitter (https://business.twitter.com/)
- Bing and Yahoo (https://about.ads.microsoft.com/)
Budgets can be as low as $5 a day to advertise and reach prospective customers.
A way to promote your products for free is self-advertising. By creating posts on your social media, you can stimulate the growth of your new online business. On many social media sites like Facebook and Instagram, you can develop business pages. Both can set up online stores that you can link to your eCommerce platform.
Now you're all set to start your own online business.
Get personalized service helping you set up your online business by contacting us at Matt50smart@gmail.com